It all begins, when stars align...
Every couple is unique. Every love story is unique. Every celebration should be unique.
Your special day should be perfect in every way, and I can help you to achieve your dream ceremony and celebration.
I pride myself on being able to create the ceremony that is perfect - just for you, any time and any place.
Whatever your beliefs, my role in your ceremony is to work closely with you to create a truly magical celebration of your love.
Planning a wedding can be stressful, so I want to work with you to make it as stress-free as possible and filled with joy and love.
You choose when, where, and how to celebrate your love.
You may be an early bird or a night owl, or wish to hold your ceremony on a specific date that is special to you.
You may decide on an intimate gathering of your closest family and friends or an extensive guest list of hundreds.
You may choose to write your own vows or include your favourite words of a meaningful reading or poem.
You may opt for traditional ceremony in your Sunday best, or a barefoot ceremony so you can feel the Earth in your toes and the sun on your face.
You may already be married, but wish to renew your vows to mark a significant milestone or to have the wedding day you never had the first time round.
Whatever you decide, I am here to help you create your story, your way.
What should we expect if we choose you as our celebrant?
* We can have as much contact as you need to put your mind at ease that you're getting the ceremony of your dreams. Together we will get to know each other and bounce ideas around before I start crafting your ceremony.
* I will provide you with a questionnaire for you to give me all the important details and I will use them to create your personalised ceremony, including any rituals you wish to incorporate into it.
* I will arrive at the venue at least an hour before the ceremony to enable me to set up the sacred space in advance - and to calm any last minute nerves!
* I will provide an optional handfasting cord in your choice of colours, which is yours to keep as a memento of the ceremony.
* I will provide the optional use of a Quaich - Celtic love cup for the toast following your vows, and a decorated Besom (broomstick) - for 'jumping the broom'.
* I will provide an optional commemorative wedding certificate, to be signed by the bride, groom and witnesses.
* I will always leave you with a keepsake copy of the script for you to look back on the day when you need a warm-fuzzies-fix! :-)
Please note: A 50% non-refundable deposit is payable by BACS at time of booking to secure your date and for me to begin creating your ceremony.
The remaining balance is due by BACS one month before the ceremony date.